ME6604 Notes Gas Dynamics and Jet Propulsion
ME6604 Notes Gas Dynamics and Jet Propulsion Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Gas Dynamics and Jet Propulsion Notes free pdf download.
REFERENCES ME6604 Notes:
1. Hill. P. and C. Peterson, “Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion”, Addison – Wesley Publishing company, 1992.
2. Zucrow. N.J., “Aircraft and Missile Propulsion”, Vol.1 & II, John Wiley, 1975.
3. Zucrow. N.J., “Principles of Jet Propulsion and Gas Turbines”, John Wiley, New York, 1970.
4. Sutton. G.P., “Rocket Propulsion Elements”, John wiley, New York,1986,.
5. Shapiro. A.H.,” Dynamics and Thermodynamics of Compressible fluid Flow”, John wiley, New York, 1953.
6. Ganesan. V., “Gas Turbines”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Co., New Delhi, 1999.
7. Somasundaram. PR.S.L., “Gas Dynamics and Jet Propulsions”, New Age International Publishers, 1996.
8. Babu. V., “Fundamentals of Gas Dynamics”, ANE Books India, 2008.
9. Cohen. H., G.E.C. Rogers and Saravanamutto, “Gas Turbine Theory”, Longman Group Ltd., 1980.
The purpose of this applet is to simulate the operation of a converging-diverging nozzle, perhaps the most important and basic piece of engineering hardware associated with propulsion and the high speed flow of gases. This device was invented by Carl de Laval
toward the end of the l9th century and is thus often referred to as the ‘de Laval’ nozzle. This applet is intended to help students of compressible aerodynamics visualize the flow through this type of nozzle at a range of conditions.
|Subject Name||Gas Dynamics and Jet Propulsion|