EE6603 Notes Power System Operation and Control
EE6603 Notes Power System Operation and Control Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Power System Operation and Control Notes free pdf.
OBJECTIVES EE6603 Notes:
• To have an overview of power system operation and control.
• Model power-frequency dynamics and to design power-frequency controller.
• To model reactive power-voltage interaction and the control actions to be implemented for
maintaining the voltage profile against varying system load.
• Study the economic operation of power system.
• To teach about SCADA and its application for real time operation and control of power systems.
OUTCOMES EE6603 Notes:
Ability to understand and analyze power system operation, stability, control and protection.
TEXT BOOKS EE6603 Notes:
1. Olle.I.Elgerd, ‘Electric Energy Systems theory – An introduction’, Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 34th reprint, 2010.
2. Allen. J. Wood and Bruce F. Wollenberg, ‘Power Generation, Operation and Control’, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2003.
3. Abhijit Chakrabarti, Sunita Halder, ‘Power System Analysis Operation and Control’, PHI learning Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, Third Edition, 2010.
REFERENCES Power System Operation and Control:
1. Nagrath I.J. and Kothari D.P., ‘Modern Power System Analysis’, Tata McGraw-Hill, Fourth Edition, 2011.
2. Kundur P., ‘Power System Stability and Control, Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 10th reprint, 2010.
3. Hadi Saadat, ‘Power System Analysis’, Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 21st reprint, 2010.
4. N.V.Ramana, “Power System Operation and Control,” Pearson, 2011.
5. C.A.Gross, “Power System Analysis,” Wiley India, 2011.
|Subject Name||Power System Operation and Control|
EE6603 Notes click here to download