EE6601 Question Bank Solid State Drives
EE6601 Question Bank Solid State Drives Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Solid State Drives Question Bank free pdf download.
Sample EE6601 Question Bank:
1. Explain the operation of a single phase fully controlled rectifier control of a dc separately excited motor.
2. Explain continuous and discontinuous operations.
3. A 200 V,875 rpm,150 A separately excited dc motor has an armature resistance of 0.06 ohms.it is fed from a single phase fully controlled restifier with an ac source voltage of 220V,50HZ assuming continuous conuction.calculate i) firing angle for rated motor torque and 750 rpm. ii) firing angle for rated motor torque and (-500 rpm) iii) motor speed for α = 100 degree and rated torque.
4. A separately excited dc motor having an armature resistance of 3 ohms and the inductance of 25 mH is fed from a two pulse bridge rectifier.when the firing angle is 75 degree, the motor has a back emf of 55V.determine the power outout ,input VA ,and power factor.
5. Explain the operation of a single phase fully controlled converter fed separately excited DC motor with neat wave forms and derive the speed torque characteristics.
6. Explain the operation of the two quadrant chopper fed de drive system.
7. Explain the operation of the four quadrant chopper control in dc motor drive system.
8. Explain using a power circuit the working of a single phase semi converter fed separately excited motor drive.
9. A separately excited dc motor operating from a single phase half controlled bridge at a speed of 1450 rpm,has input voltage of 330 sin 314t and a back emf of 75V.the SCRs are fixed symmetrically at α = π/4 in every cycle and the armature has resistance of 5 ohms .neglecting armature inductance. Calculate the average armature current and the developed torque.
|Subject Name||Solid State Drives|
EE6601 Question Bank click here to download