EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory Syllabus EC8361 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
The student should be made to:
Study the Frequency response of CE, CB and CC Amplifier
Learn the frequency response of CS Amplifiers
Study the Transfer characteristics of differential amplifier
Perform experiment to obtain the bandwidth of single stage and multistage amplifiers
Perform SPICE simulation of Electronic Circuits
Design and implement the Combinational and sequential logic circuits
LIST OF ANALOG EXPERIMENTS: EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
1. Design of Regulated Power supplies
2. Frequency Response of CE, CB, CC and CS amplifiers
3. Darlington Amplifier
4. Differential Amplifiers – Transfer characteristics, CMRR Measurement
5. Cascode and Cascade amplifiers
6. Determination of bandwidth of single stage and multistage amplifiers
7. Analysis of BJT with Fixed bias and Voltage divider bias using Spice
8. Analysis of FET, MOSFET with fixed bias, self-bias and voltage divider bias using simulation software like Spice
9. Analysis of Cascode and Cascade amplifiers using Spice
10. Analysis of Frequency Response of BJT and FET using Spice
LIST OF DIGITAL EXPERIMENTS EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
1. Design and implementation of code converters using logic gates(i) BCD to excess-3 code and vice versa (ii) Binary to gray and vice-versa
2. Design and implementation of 4 bit binary Adder/ Subtractor and BCD adder using IC 7483
3. Design and implementation of Multiplexer and De-multiplexer using logic gates
4. Design and implementation of encoder and decoder using logic gates
5. Construction and verification of 4 bit ripple counter and Mod-10 / Mod-12 Ripple counters
6. Design and implementation of 3-bit synchronous up/down counter
OUTCOMES: EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
On completion of this laboratory course, the student should be able to:
Design and Test rectifiers, filters and regulated power supplies.
Design and Test BJT/JFET amplifiers.
Differentiate cascode and cascade amplifiers.
Analyze the limitation in bandwidth of single stage and multi stage amplifier
Measure CMRR in differential amplifier
Simulate and analyze amplifier circuits using PSpice.
Design and Test the digital logic circuits.
LAB REQUIREMENTS FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS, 2 STUDENTS / EXPERIMENT: EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
EQUIPMENTS FOR ANALOG LAB
1 CRO/DSO (30MHz) – 15 Nos.
2 Signal Generator /Function Generators (3 MHz) – 15 Nos
3 Dual Regulated Power Supplies ( 0 – 30V) – 15 Nos.
4 Standalone desktop PCs with SPICE software – 15 Nos.
5 Transistor/FET (BJT-NPN-PNP and NMOS/PMOS) – 50 Nos
6 Components and Accessories: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, diodes, Zener Diodes, Bread Boards, Transformers.
7 SPICE Circuit Simulation Software: (any public domain or commercial software)
|Subject name||Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory|
EC8361 Syllabus Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory Click here to download
EC8381 Syllabus Fundamentals of Data Structures in C Laboratory