EC8351 Notes Electronic Circuits 1
EC8351 Notes Electronic Circuits 1 Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Electronic Circuits 1 Notes EC8351 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC8351 Notes Electronic Circuits 1
To understand the methods of biasing transistors
To design and analyze single stage and multistage amplifier circuits
To analyze the frequency response of small signal amplifiers
To design and analyze the regulated DC power supplies.
To troubleshoot and fault analysis of power supplies.
OUTCOMES: EC8351 Notes Electronic Circuits 1
After studying this course, the student should be able to:
Acquire knowledge of Working principles, characteristics and applications of BJT and FET
Frequency response characteristics of BJT and FET amplifiers
Analyze the performance of small signal BJT and FET amplifiers – single stage and multi stage amplifiers
Apply the knowledge gained in the design of Electronic circuits
TEXT BOOKS: EC8351 Notes Electronic Circuits 1
1. Donald. A. Neamen, Electronic Circuits Analysis and Design, 3rd Edition, Mc Graw Hill Education (India) Private Ltd., 2010. (Unit I-IV)
2. Robert L. Boylestad and Louis Nasheresky, “Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory”, 11th Edition, Pearson Education, 2013. (Unit V)
REFERENCES EC8351 Notes Electronic Circuits 1
1. Millman J, Halkias.C.and Sathyabrada Jit, Electronic Devices and Circuits, 4th Edition, Mc Graw Hill Education (India) Private Ltd., 2015.
2. Salivahanan and N. Suresh Kumar, Electronic Devices and Circuits, 4th Edition, , Mc Graw Hill Education (India) Private Ltd., 2017.
3. Floyd, Electronic Devices, Ninth Edition, Pearson Education, 2012.
4. David A. Bell, Electronic Devices & Circuits, 5th Edition, Oxford University Press, 2008.
5. Anwar A. Khan and Kanchan K. Dey, A First Course on Electronics, PHI, 2006.
6. Rashid M, Microelectronics Circuits, Thomson Learning, 2007.
|Subject name||Electronic Circuits 1|