CS6701 Notes Cryptography and Network Security
CS6701 Notes Cryptography and Network Security Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Cryptography and Network Security CS6701 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS6701 Notes Cryptography and Network Security
The student should be made to:
Understand OSI security architecture and classical encryption techniques.
Acquire fundamental knowledge on the concepts of finite fields and number theory.
Understand various block cipher and stream cipher models.
Describe the principles of public key cryptosystems, hash functions and digital signature.
OUTCOMES: CS6701 Notes Cryptography and Network Security
Upon Completion of the course, the students should be able to:
Compare various Cryptographic Techniques
Design Secure applications
Inject secure coding in the developed applications
TEXT BOOKS: CS6701 Notes Cryptography and Network Security
1. William Stallings, Cryptography and Network Security, 6th Edition, Pearson Education, March 2013. (UNIT I,II,III,IV).
2. Charlie Kaufman, Radia Perlman and Mike Speciner, “Network Security”, Prentice Hall of India, 2002. (UNIT V).
REFERENCES: CS6701 Notes Cryptography and Network Security
1. Behrouz A. Ferouzan, “Cryptography & Network Security”, Tata Mc Graw Hill, 2007.
2. Man Young Rhee, “Internet Security: Cryptographic Principles”, “Algorithms and Protocols”, Wiley Publications, 2003.
3. Charles Pfleeger, “Security in Computing”, 4th Edition, Prentice Hall of India, 2006.
4. Ulysess Black, “Internet Security Protocols”, Pearson Education Asia, 2000.
5. Charlie Kaufman and Radia Perlman, Mike Speciner, “Network Security, Second Edition, Private Communication in Public World”, PHI 2002.
6. Bruce Schneier and Neils Ferguson, “Practical Cryptography”, First Edition, Wiley Dreamtech India Pvt Ltd, 2003.
7. Douglas R Simson “Cryptography – Theory and practice”, First Edition, CRC Press, 1995.
|Subject Name||Cryptography and Network Security|