CS6402 Question Bank Design and Analysis of Algorithms
CS6402 Question Bank Design and Analysis of Algorithms Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Design and Analysis of Algorithms Question Bank pdf free download.
Sample CS6402 Question Bank:
2 MARK QUESTIONS:
1. What is an Algorithm?
2. Write the Euclid’s algorithm for GCD calculation?
3. What is algorithm design Technique?
4. Differentiate time and Space efficiency?
5. Design an algorithm to compute the area and Circumference of a circle
6. List the important problem types
7. How will you measure input size of algorithms
8. Define best, worst and average case efficiency?
9. Define big oh(O),Big omega(Ω ) and big theta(Ө) notations
10. List the basic efficiency classes
11. Define recurrence relation?
12. What is non recursion relation?
13. Define nonrecursive algorithm?
14. Define order of growth? Find the order of growth of 2 + 1)2
16 MARK QUESTIONS:
1. Discuss in detail about fundamentals of algorithmic problem solving?
2. Explain the important problem types in detail
3. Explain the necessary steps for analyzing the efficiency of recursive algorithms
4. Explain the general framework for analyzing the efficiency of algorithm.
5. Write the asymptotic notations used for best case ,average case and worst case analysis of algorithms and Write an algorithm for finding maximum element of an array perform best , worst and average case complexity with appropriate order notations
6. Explain the method of solving recurrence equations with suitable example.
7. Explain the method of solving Non recursive equations with suitable examples
8. i)Describe the basic efficiency classes in detail.
ii) Write an algorithm for Fibonacci numbers generation and compute the following
a) How many times is the basic operation executed
b) What is the efficiency class of this algorithm
|Subject Name||Design and Analysis of Algorithms|
CS6402 Question Bank click here to download
Design and Analysis of Algorithms Syllabus click here
CS6402 Notes click here
Design and Analysis of Algorithms Important questions click here