ME6402 Notes Manufacturing Technology 2
ME6402 Notes Manufacturing Technology 2 Regulation 2013 Anna University
OBJECTIVES ME6402 Notes:
To understand the concept and basic mechanics of metal cutting, working of standard machine tools such as lathe, shaping and allied machines, milling, drilling and allied machines, grinding and allied machines and broaching.
To understand the basic concepts of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) of machine tools and CNC Programming
Upon completion of this course, the students can able to understand and compare the functions and applications of different metal cutting tools and also demonstrate the programming in CNC machining.
TEXT BOOKS ME6402:
1. Hajra Choudhury, “Elements of Workshop Technology”, Vol.II., Media Promoters
2. Rao. P.N “Manufacturing Technology – Metal Cutting and Machine Tools”, Tata McGrawHill, New Delhi, 2003.
1. Richerd R Kibbe, John E. Neely, Roland O. Merges and Warren J.White “Machine Tool Practices”, Prentice Hall of India, 1998
2. HMT, “Production Technology”, Tata McGraw Hill, 1998.
3. Geofrey Boothroyd, “Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools”, Mc Graw Hill, 1984
4. Roy. A.Lindberg, “Process and Materials of Manufacture,” Fourth Edition, PHI/Pearson Education 2006.
|Subject Name||Manufacturing Technology 2|
ME6402 Syllabus click here
ME6402 important questions click here
ME6402 Question Bank click here