MA8451 Notes Probability and Random Processes
MA8451 Notes Probability and Random Processes Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Probability and Random Processes Notes MA8451 pdf free download. Short Name PRP
OUTCOMES: MA8451 Notes Probability and Random Processes
Upon successful completion of the course, students should be able to:
Understand the fundamental knowledge of the concepts of probability and have knowledge of standard distributions which can describe real life phenomenon.
Understand the basic concepts of one and two dimensional random variables and apply in
Apply the concept random processes in engineering disciplines. Understand and apply the concept of correlation and spectral densities.
The students will have an exposure of various distribution functions and help in acquiring
skills in handling situations involving more than one variable. Able to analyze the response of random inputs to linear time invariant systems.
TEXT BOOKS: MA8451 Notes Probability and Random Processes
1. Ibe, O.C.,” Fundamentals of Applied Probability and Random Processes “, 1st Indian Reprint, Elsevier, 2007.
2. Peebles, P.Z., “Probability, Random Variables and Random Signal Principles “, Tata McGraw Hill, 4th Edition, New Delhi, 2002.
REFERENCES: MA8451 Notes Probability and Random Processes
1. Cooper. G.R., McGillem. C.D., “Probabilistic Methods of Signal and System Analysis”, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 3rd Indian Edition, 2012.
2. Hwei Hsu, “Schaum‘s Outline of Theory and Problems of Probability, Random Variables and Random Processes “, Tata McGraw Hill Edition, New Delhi, 2004.
3. Miller. S.L. and Childers. D.G., ―Probability and Random Processes with Applications to Signal Processing and Communications “, Academic Press, 2004.
4. Stark. H. and Woods. J.W., ―Probability and Random Processes with Applications to Signal Processing “, Pearson Education, Asia, 3rd Edition, 2002.
5. Yates. R.D. and Goodman. D.J., ―Probability and Stochastic Processes”, Wiley India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, 2nd Edition, 2012.
|Subject name||Probability and Random Processes|