MA6566 Discrete Mathematics Notes
MA6566 Discrete Mathematics Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Discrete Mathematics MA6566 Notes pdf free download.
TEXT BOOKS: MA6566 Discrete Mathematics Notes
1. Kenneth H.Rosen, “Discrete Mathematics and its Applications”, 7th Edition, Tata Mc Graw Hill Pub. Co. Ltd., New Delhi, Special Indian Edition, 2011.
2. Tremblay J.P. and Manohar R, “Discrete Mathematical Structures with Applications to Computer Science”, Tata Mc Graw Hill Pub. Co. Ltd, New Delhi, 30th Reprint, 2011.
REFERENCES: MA6566 Discrete Mathematics Notes
1. Ralph.P.Grimaldi., “Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics: An Applied Introduction”, 4th Edition, Pearson Education Asia, Delhi, 2007.
2. Thomas Koshy., “Discrete Mathematics with Applications”, Elsevier Publications, 2006.
3. Seymour Lipschutz and Mark Lipson., “Discrete Mathematics”, Schaum‟s Outlines, Tata Mc Graw Hill Pub. Co. Ltd., New Delhi, 3rd Edition, 2010.
PROPOSITION (OR) STATEMENT: MA6566 Notes Discrete Mathematics
Proposition is a declarative statement that is either true or false but not both. The truth value of proposition is true or false.
It displays the relationship between the truth values of proposition.
Negation of a proposition
If P is a proposition, then its negation is denoted by ¬P or ~p and is defined by the following truth table.
COMPOUND PROPOSITION MA6566 Discrete Mathematics Notes
It is a proposition consisting of two or more simple proposition using logical operators.
LOGICAL CONNECTIVES MA6566 Notes Discrete Mathematics
The disjunction of two proposition P and Q is the proposition P˅Q [read as P or Q] and is defined by the following truth table.
|Subject Name||Discrete Mathematics|
MA6566 Discrete Mathematics Notes click here to download