MA6451 Notes Probability and Random Processes regulation 2013
MA6451 Notes Probability and Random Processes regulation 2013 Anna University free download.
OBJECTIVES MA6451 Notes:
To provide necessary basic concepts in probability and random processes for applications such as random signals, linear systems etc in communication engineering.
OUTCOMES Probability and Random Processes Notes:
The students will have an exposure of various distribution functions and help in acquiring skills in handling situations involving more than one variable. Able to analyze the response of random inputs to linear time invariant systems.
TEXT BOOKS MA6451 Notes:
1. Ibe.O.C., “Fundamentals of Applied Probability and Random Processes”, Elsevier, 1st Indian Reprint, 2007.
2. Peebles. P.Z., “Probability, Random Variables and Random Signal Principles”, Tata Mc Graw Hill, 4th Edition, New Delhi, 2002.
REFERENCES Probability and Random Processes Notes:
1. Yates. R.D. and Goodman. D.J., “Probability and Stochastic Processes”, 2nd Edition, Wiley India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, 2012.
2. Stark. H., and Woods. J.W., “Probability and Random Processes with Applications to Signal Processing”, 3rd Edition,Pearson Education, Asia, 2002.
3. Miller. S.L. and Childers. D.G., “Probability and Random Processes with Applications to Signal Processing and Communications”, Academic Press, 2004.
4. Hwei Hsu, “Schaum‟s Outline of Theory and Problems of Probability, Random
Variables and Random Processes”, Tata Mc Graw Hill Edition, New Delhi, 2004.
5. Cooper. G.R., Mc Gillem. C.D., “Probabilistic Methods of Signal and System Analysis”, 3rd Indian Edition, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2012.
|Subject Name||Probability and Random Processes|
MA6451 notes click here to download
Probability and Random Processes syllabus click here
Probability and Random Processes important questions click here
MA6451 questions bank click here