Anna University REVALUATION PROCEDURE
APRIL/MAY 2019 Examinations
Anna University Last Date To Apply For Revaluation: April May 2019
1. The candidates who have obtained the photocopy of the answer scripts and have no issues with the photocopy alone are eligible for applying for revaluation.
2. Candidates who had issues on photocopy and solved now are requested to
update the status as “SOLVED” in the photo copy solve page provided in the
examination menu –> revaluation process –> photocopy –> photocopy problem
solve of the web portal.
3. The answer script is to be valued and justified by a faculty member of the
college, who handled the subject, and he/she should recommend for
revaluation with the breakup of marks for each question in the format provided in
the “Instructions to the Candidates” enclosed along with the photocopy of the
4. The candidates can register for revaluation of answer scripts only in the COE
web portal through the college. The Principals of the Colleges may arrange for
the registration of the courses through the COE Web portal. The manual
applications will not be accepted by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
5. After registration the applications have to be generated for each student and the same may be sent to the office of the Controller of Examinations along with the abstract generated for the college and the amount of money in the form of
demand draft drawn in favour of the Controller of Examinations, Anna
University, Chennai – 25.
6. The fee for revaluation is Rs.400/- per script. A student can register for a
maximum of 5 answer scripts for revaluation.
Last Date To Apply For Revaluation
7. The web portal will be opened for applying for revaluation from
22-07-2019 at 10.00AM and will be closed strictly on 27-07-2019 at 4.00PM.