IT6801 Question Bank Service Oriented Architecture
IT6801 Question Bank Service Oriented Architecture Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Service Oriented Architecture IT6801 Question Bank pdf free download.
Sample IT6801 Question Bank Service Oriented Architecture
19. Define Business layer
Business layer is responsible for supporting business process life cycle. Business
process lifecycle consists of five stages: design, model, simulate, monitor, manage, and
optimize business processes. Business layer users are either business analysts, or business
managers. Business analysts create the initial drafts of the business processes, and business IT6801 Question Bank Service Oriented Architecture
managers will manage and monitor those business processes.
20. Define Business services layer
Business services layer holds orchestration and choreography engines under
governance mechanisms to map business processes to composing Web services.
Orchestration and choreography engines are the mapping enablers of business processes into
executable services. Web services are stateless services that can not maintain business logic,
operation flow, or user state; so, the need of an orchestration layer to include business logic is IT6801 Question Bank Service Oriented Architecture
addressed. Orchestration and choreography engines maintain business process workflow
logic, performance requirements, and system/user state. Business services layer has access to
business rules repository.
21. Define Orchestration service
Orchestration services encapsulate the entire business process. For example, a service
containing the entire flow of the Employer Registration” business process is an orchestration
service. The complete registration process identifying the employer type, determining
liability and registering the employer in the database and various other steps. IT6801 Question Bank Service Oriented Architecture
1. Explain briefly about Processing SOAP Messages
2. Explain briefly about Data and Message Exchange Patterns for Enterprise SOA
3. Explain briefly about SOA and BPM in the Coordination Model
4. Explain briefly about Business activity states.
5. Explain briefly about Technical Requirements for Orchestration and Choreography IT6801 QB Service Oriented Architecture
6. Explain about Service layers in detail
7. Explain atomic transactions
|Subject Name||Service Oriented Architecture|
IT6801 Service Oriented Architecture Question Paper