GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics EM Notes for regulation 2017 Anna University pdf free download. Engineering mechanics Notes EM Anna University pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
To develop capacity to predict the effect of force and motion in the course of carrying out the design functions of engineering.
OUTCOMES: GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to
illustrate the vectorial and scalar representation of forces and moments
analyse the rigid body in equilibrium
evaluate the properties of surfaces and solids
calculate dynamic forces exerted in rigid body
determine the friction and the effects by the laws of friction
TEXT BOOKS: GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
1. Beer, F.P and Johnston Jr. E.R., “Vector Mechanics for Engineers (In SI Units): Statics and Dynamics”, 8th Edition, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing company, New Delhi (2004).
2. Vela Murali, “Engineering Mechanics”, Oxford University Press (2010)
REFERENCES: GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
1. Bhavikatti, S.S and Rajashekarappa, K.G., “Engineering Mechanics”, New Age
International (P) Limited Publishers, 1998.
2. Hibbeller, R.C and Ashok Gupta, “Engineering Mechanics: Statics and Dynamics”, 11th Edition, Pearson Education 2010.
3. Irving H. Shames and Krishna Mohana Rao. G., “Engineering Mechanics – Statics and Dynamics”, 4th Edition, Pearson Education 2006.
4. Meriam J.L. and Kraige L.G., “ Engineering Mechanics- Statics – Volume 1, Dynamics- Volume 2”, Third Edition, John Wiley & Sons,1993.
5. Rajasekaran S and Sankarasubramanian G., “Engineering Mechanics Statics and Dynamics”, 3rd Edition, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., 2005.
|Subject name||ENGINEERING MECHANICS|
GE8292 Notes Engineering Mechanics EM Click here to download