GE8292 Engineering Mechanics EM
Engineering Mechanics is Explained in this page E-learning Materials Padeepz. This is just a sample for More videos you can buy the course GE8292 Engineering Mechanics at www.padeepz.com
The process to buy the course is also provided in the video and the link is provided below
Click Here to buy the Course Engineering Mechanics EM
TEXT BOOKS: GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
1. Beer, F.P and Johnston Jr. E.R., “Vector Mechanics for Engineers (In SI Units): Statics and Dynamics”, 8th Edition, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing company, New Delhi (2004).
2. Vela Murali, “Engineering Mechanics”, Oxford University Press (2010)
REFERENCES: GE8292 Notes Engineering mechanics
1. Bhavikatti, S.S and Rajashekarappa, K.G., “Engineering Mechanics”, New Age
International (P) Limited Publishers, 1998.
2. Hibbeller, R.C and Ashok Gupta, “Engineering Mechanics: Statics and Dynamics”, 11th Edition, Pearson Education 2010.
3. Irving H. Shames and Krishna Mohana Rao. G., “Engineering Mechanics – Statics and Dynamics”, 4th Edition, Pearson Education 2006.
4. Meriam J.L. and Kraige L.G., “ Engineering Mechanics- Statics – Volume 1, Dynamics- Volume 2”, Third Edition, John Wiley & Sons,1993.
5. Rajasekaran S and Sankarasubramanian G., “Engineering Mechanics Statics and Dynamics”, 3rd Edition, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., 2005.