GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics Regulation 2017 Anna University pdf free download. Engineering Graphics Notes GE8152 Reg 2017 free download.
OBJECTIVES: GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
To develop in students, graphic skills for communication of concepts, ideas and design of Engineering products.
To expose them to existing national standards related to technical drawings.
CONCEPTS AND CONVENTIONS (Not for Examination) GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
Importance of graphics in engineering applications – Use of drafting instruments – BIS conventions and specifications – Size, layout and folding of drawing sheets – Lettering and dimensioning.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to
familiarize with the fundamentals and standards of Engineering graphics
perform freehand sketching of basic geometrical constructions and multiple views of objects.
project orthographic projections of lines and plane surfaces.
draw projections and solids and development of surfaces.
visualize and to project isometric and perspective sections of simple solids.
TEXT BOOK: GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
1. Natrajan K.V., “A text book of Engineering Graphics”, Dhanalakshmi Publishers, Chennai, 2009.
2. Venugopal K. and Prabhu Raja V., “Engineering Graphics”, New Age International (P) Limited, 2008.
REFERENCES: GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
1. Basant Agarwal and Agarwal C.M., “Engineering Drawing”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, 2008.
2. Bhatt N.D. and Panchal V.M., “Engineering Drawing”, Charotar Publishing House, 50th Edition, 2010.
3. Gopalakrishna K.R., “Engineering Drawing” (Vol. I&II combined), Subhas Stores, Bangalore, 2007.
4. Luzzader, Warren.J. and Duff,John M., “Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing with an introduction to Interactive Computer Graphics for Design and Production, Eastern Economy Edition, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2005.
5. N S Parthasarathy And Vela Murali, “Engineering Graphics”, Oxford University, Press, New Delhi, 2015.
6. Shah M.B., and Rana B.C., “Engineering Drawing”, Pearson, 2nd Edition, 2009.
Publication of Bureau of Indian Standards: GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
1. IS 10711 – 2001: Technical products Documentation – Size and lay out of drawing sheets.
2. IS 9609 (Parts 0 & 1) – 2001: Technical products Documentation – Lettering.
3. IS 10714 (Part 20) – 2001 & SP 46 – 2003: Lines for technical drawings.
4. IS 11669 – 1986 & SP 46 – 2003: Dimensioning of Technical Drawings.
5. IS 15021 (Parts 1 to 4) – 2001: Technical drawings – Projection Methods.
Special points applicable to University Examinations on Engineering Graphics: GE8152 Notes Engineering Graphics
1. There will be five questions, each of either or type covering all units of the syllabus.
2. All questions will carry equal marks of 20 each making a total of 100.
3. The answer paper shall consist of drawing sheets of A3 size only. The
students will be permitted to use appropriate scale to fit solution within A3 size.
4. The examination will be conducted in appropriate sessions on the same day.
Padeepz E-Learning Materials GE8152 Engineering Graphics
Padeepz E-Learning Materials GE8152 Engineering Graphics we have provided the sample materials in this page. If you like the sample and want to buy the full subject the procedure is also provided in this page.
Hi Padeepz.com is a place where we make Engineering Students to understand their subjects in an easy and in a effective way. Which leads to greater knowledge in the subject and Provide plenty of time spending in innovative ideas.
|Subject name||Engineering Graphics|