EE8591 Notes Digital Signal Processing
EE8591 Notes Digital Signal Processing Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Digital Signal Processing Notes EE8591 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EE8591 Notes Digital Signal Processing
To impart knowledge about the following topics:
Signals and systems & their mathematical representation.
Discrete time systems.
Transformation techniques & their computation.
Filters and their design for digital implementation.
Programmability digital signal processor & quantization effects.
OUTCOMES: EE8591 Notes Digital Signal Processing
1. Ability to understand the importance of Fourier transform, digital filters and DS
2. Ability to acquire knowledge on Signals and systems & their mathematical
3. Ability to understand and analyze the discrete time systems.
4. Ability to analyze the transformation techniques & their computation.
5. Ability to understand the types of filters and their design for digital implementation.
6. Ability to acquire knowledge on programmability digital signal processor & quantization
TEXT BOOKS: EE8591 Notes Digital Signal Processing
1. J.G. Proakis and D.G. Manolakis, ‘Digital Signal Processing Principles, Algorithms and Applications’, Pearson Education, New Delhi, PHI. 2003.
2. S.K. Mitra, ‘Digital Signal Processing – A Computer Based Approach’, McGraw Hill
3. Lonnie C.Ludeman ,”Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing”,Wiley,2013
REFERENCES EE8591 Notes Digital Signal Processing
1. Poorna Chandra S, Sasikala. B ,Digital Signal Processing, Vijay Nicole/TMH,2013.
2. Robert Schilling & Sandra L.Harris, Introduction to Digital Signal Processing using
Matlab”, Cengage Learning,2014.
3. B.P.Lathi, ‘Principles of Signal Processing and Linear Systems’, Oxford University
Press, 2010 3. Taan S. ElAli, ‘Discrete Systems and Digital Signal Processing with
Mat Lab’, CRC Press, 2009.
4. SenM.kuo, woonseng…s.gan, “Digital Signal Processors, Architecture,
Implementations & Applications, Pearson,2013
5. DimitrisG.Manolakis, Vinay K. Ingle, applied Digital Signal
|Subject name||Digital Signal Processing|
EE8591 Digital Signal Processing Question Paper