EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1
EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1 Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Electrical Machines 1 Question Bank EE8301 pdf free download.
Sample EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1:
Questions From questions Paper
1. Mention the difference between core and shell type transformers.
2. What is the purpose of laminating the core in a transformers ?
3. Give the emf equation of a transformer and define each term EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1
4. Does the transformer draw any current when secondary is open ? Why ?
5. Define voltage regulation of a transformer questions Paper
6. What is fringing?
7. State stacking factor. EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1
8.Mention some magnetic materials
9. What is magnetostriction?
10. What are the applications of step-up and step-down transformers?
11. How transformers are classified according to their construction? questions Paper
Mention the difference between “CORE” and “SHELL” type transformers.
What are the two types of cores used ? Compare them.
12. Explain on the material used for core construction. EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1
13. When will a Bucholz relay operate in a transformer? questions Paper
14. List the different methods of speed control employed for dc series motor
15. Name the different methods of electrical breaking of dc motors.
16. Name any four applications of DC series motor. questions Paper
17.Why DC motors are not operated to develop maximum power in practice?
18. Under what condition the mechanical power developed in a dc motor will be
maximum? EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1
19. What is the purpose of providing ‘taps’ in transformer and where these are provided?
20. Distinguish between power transformer and distribution transformer.
21. To what polarity are the interpoles excited in dc generators?
22. What are the various types of commutation? EE8301 Question Bank Electrical Machines 1 questions Paper
|Subject name||Electrical Machines 1|