EC8491 Notes Communication Theory
EC8491 Notes Communication Theory Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Communication Theory Notes EC8491 pdf free download.
OUTCOMES: EC8491 Notes Communication Theory
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Design AM communication systems
Design Angle modulated communication systems
Apply the concepts of Random Process to the design of Communication systems
Analyze the noise performance of AM and FM systems
Gain knowledge in sampling and quantization
OBJECTIVES: EC8491 Notes Communication Theory
To introduce the concepts of various analog modulations and their spectral characteristics
To understand the properties of random process
To know the effect of noise on communication systems
To study the limits set by Information Theory
TEXT BOOKS: EC8491 Notes Communication Theory
1. J.G.Proakis, M.Salehi, ―Fundamentals of Communication Systems‖, Pearson Education 2014. (UNIT I-IV)
2. Simon Haykin, ―Communication Systems‖, 4th Edition, Wiley, 2014.(UNIT I-V)
REFERENCES: Communication Theory Notes
1. B.P.Lathi, ―Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems‖, 3rd Edition, Oxford University Press, 2007.
2. D.Roody, J.Coolen, ―Electronic Communications, 4th edition PHI 2006
3. A.Papoulis, ―Probability, Random variables and Stochastic Processes‖, McGraw Hill, 3rd edition, 1991.
4. B.Sklar, ―Digital Communications Fundamentals and Applications‖, 2nd Edition Pearson Education 2007
5. H P Hsu, Schaum Outline Series – ―Analog and Digital Communications‖ TMH 2006
6. Couch.L., “Modern Communication Systems”, Pearson, 2001.
|Subject name||Communication Theory|