EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering
EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Control Systems Engineering Notes EC8391 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering
To introduce the components and their representation of control systems
To learn various methods for analyzing the time response, frequency response and stability of the systems.
To learn the various approach for the state variable analysis.
OUTCOMES: EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
Identify the various control system components and their representations.
Analyze the various time domain parameters.
Analysis the various frequency response plots and its system.
Apply the concepts of various system stability criterions.
Design various transfer functions of digital control system using state variable models.
TEXT BOOK: EC8391 Control Systems Engineering Notes
1. M.Gopal, “Control System – Principles and Design”, Tata McGraw Hill, 4th Edition, 2012.
REFERENCES: EC8391 Control Systems Engineering Notes
1. J.Nagrath and M.Gopal, “Control System Engineering”, New Age International Publishers, 5 th Edition, 2007.
2. K. Ogata, „Modern Control Engineering‟, 5th edition, PHI, 2012.
3. S.K.Bhattacharya, Control System Engineering, 3rd Edition, Pearson, 2013.
4. Benjamin.C.Kuo, “Automatic control systems”, Prentice Hall of India, 7th Edition,1995.
|Subject name||Control Systems Engineering|
EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering Unit 3 Click Here To Download
EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering Unit 4 Click Here To Download
EC8391 Notes Control Systems Engineering Unit 5 Click Here To Download