EC6504 Question Bank Microprocessor and Microcontroller
EC6504 Questions Bank Microprocessor and Microcontroller Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Microprocessor and Microcontroller Questions Bank pdf free download.
Sample EC6504 Questions Bank:
1. When the 8086 processor is in minimum mode and maximum mode?
2. Define segment override prefix.
3. What are the 8086 instructions used for BCD arithmetic?
4. List any four program control instructions available in 8086?
5. What do you mean by sample and hold circuit?
6. List the major functions performed by CRT interface?
7. What happens in power down mode of 8051 microcontroller?
8. What are the different ways of operand addressing in 8051?
9. Why are relays that use coils called electromagnetic relays?
10. What is PWM?
11.(a) (i) Explain the internal hardware architecture of 8086 microprocessor with neat diagram. (12)
(ii) Write briefly about the Direct Memory Access. (4)
(b) (i) Explain the external memory addressing in 8086 (8)
(ii) Discuss the interrupts types of 8086 microprocessor. (8)
12.(a) (i) Explain the assembler directives ASSUME,EQU,DW,and EVEN with suitable
(ii) Write an 8086 ALP to sort the array of elements in a nding order. (8)
(b) (i) Write an 8086 ALP to find the largest element in an array elements. (6)
(ii) Explain the data transfer group and logical group of 8086 instructions. (10)
13.(a) With neat block diagram explain the 8255 Programmable Peripheral Interface and its operating modes. (16)
(b) Draw and explain the block diagram of 8254 Programmable Interval Timer. Also explain the various modes of operation. (16)
14.(a) (i) Explain the architecture of 8051 microcontroller with neat diagram. (12)
(ii) Write briefly about the operating modes for serial port of 8051 microcontroller. (4)
(b) (i) Write an 8051 ALP to create a square wave of 66% duty cycle on bit 3 of port 1. (6)
(ii) Describe the different modes of operation of timers/counters in 8051 with its associated register. (10)
|Subject Name||Microprocessor and Microcontroller|
EC6504 Notes click here
Microprocessor and Microcontroller Important Questions click here