EC6405 important questions Control System Engineering
EC6405 important questions Control System Engineering Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Control System Engineering important questions free download.
Sample EC6405 important questions
1. What is control system?
A system consists of a number of components connected together to perform a specific function. In a system when the output quantity is controlled by varying the input quantity then the system is called control system.
2. What are the two major types of control system?
The two major types of control system are open loop and closed loop system.
3. Define open loop control system.
The control system in which the output quantity has no effect upon the input quantity are called open loop control system. This means that the output is not feedback to the input for correction.
4. Define closed loop control system.
The control system in which the output has an effect upon the input quantity so as to maintain the desired output value are called closed loop control system.
5. What are the components of feedback control system?
The components of feedback control system are plant , feedback path elements, error detector and controller.
6. Define transfer function.
The T.F of a system is defined as the ratio of the Laplace transform of output to Laplace transform of input with zero initial conditions.
7. What are the basic elements used for modeling mechanical translational system?
Mass, spring and dashpot.
8. What are the basic elements used for modeling mechanical rotational system?
Moment of inertia J,f dashpot with rotational frictional coefficient B and torsion spring with stiffness K
9. Name two types of electrical analogous for mechanical system.
The two types of analogies for the mechanical system are force voltage and force current analogy.
|Subject Name||Control System Engineering|
EC6405 notes click here
EC6405 question bank click here