EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Question Bank
EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Question Bank Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Electronic Circuits 1 Question Bank EC6304 pdf free download.
Sample EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Question Bank:
PART –A (2 mark questions)
1. Why do we choose Q point at the center of the load line?
2. Name the two techniques used in the stability of the q point .explain.
3. Give the expression for stability factor.
4. List out the different types of biasing. (ec6304 electronic circuits 1 question bank)
5. What do you meant by thermal runway?
6. Why the transistor is called a current controlled device?
7. Define current amplification factor?
8. What are the requirements for biasing circuits?
9. When does a transistor act as a switch? (ec6304 electronic circuits 1 question bank)
10. What is biasing?
11. What is operating point?
12. What is stability factor?
13. What is DC load line?
14. What are the advantages of fixed bias circuit?
15. Explain about the various regions in a transistor? (ec6304 electronic circuits 1 question bank)
16. Explain about the characteristics of a transistor?
17. What is the necessary of the coupling capacitor?
18. What is reverse saturation current? (ec6304 electronic circuits 1 question bank)
19. Why is the operating point selected at the Centre of the active region?
20. What are the basic rules of an operating amplifier?
Part B 16 Mark questions
1. Explain the voltage divider bias method & derive an expression for stability factors.
2. Why biasing is necessary in BJT amplifier? Explain the concept of DC & AC load line with neat diagram. How will you select the operating point, explain it using CE amplifier characteristics?
3. Explain the collector feedback bias amplifier & derive an expression for stability factors. (ec6304 electronic circuits 1 question bank)
4. Explain the fixed bias method & derive an expression for stability factors.
5. Derive an expression for all stability factors & CE configuration S equation.
6. Explain about common source self- bias & voltage divider bias for FET.
7. Explain in details about biasing MOSFET.
8. Discuss the various types of bias compensation.
9. The fixed bias circuit as shown in figure is subjected to an increase in junction temperature from 25oC to 75oC. If β is 125 at 75oC. Determine the percentage change in Q point values (Vce, Ic) over temperature change. Neglect any change in VBE. (ec6304 electronic circuits 1 question bank)
|Subject Name||Electronic Circuits 1|
EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Question Bank click here to download