CS8392 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
CS8392 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Notes CS8392 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS8392 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
To understand Object Oriented Programming concepts and basic characteristics of Java
To know the principles of packages, inheritance and interfaces
To define exceptions and use I/O streams
To develop a java application with threads and generics classes
To design and build simple Graphical User Interfaces
OUTCOMES: CS8392 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
Develop Java programs using OOP principles
Develop Java programs with the concepts inheritance and interfaces
Build Java applications using exceptions and I/O streams
Develop Java applications with threads and generics classes
Develop interactive Java programs using swings
TEXT BOOKS: CS8392 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Notes
1. Herbert Schildt, “Java The complete reference”, 8th Edition, McGraw Hill Education, 2011.
2. Cay S. Horstmann, Gary cornell, “Core Java Volume –I Fundamentals”, 9th Edition, Prentice Hall, 2013.
REFERENCES: CS8392 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Notes
1. Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel, “Java SE 8 for programmers”, 3rd Edition, Pearson, 2015.
2. Steven Holzner, “Java 2 Black book”, Dreamtech press, 2011.
3. Timothy Budd, “Understanding Object-oriented programming with Java”, Updated Edition, Pearson Education, 2000.
|Subject name||OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING|
CS8392 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Coming Soon
CS8392 Syllabus OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING