CE6403 Syllabus APPLIED HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING Regulation 2013 Anna University
CE6403 Syllabus Objectives:
- To introduce the students to various hydraulic engineering problems like open channel flows and hydraulic machines.
- At the completion of the course, the student should be able to
relate the theory and practice of problems in hydraulic engineering.
- The students will be able to apply their knowledge of fluid mechanics in addressing problems in open channels.
- They will possess the skills to solve problems in uniform, gradually and rapidly varied flows in steady state conditions.
- They will have knowledge in hydraulic machineries (pumps and turbines).
1. Jain. A.K., “Fluid Mechanics”, Khanna Publishers, Delhi, 2010.
2. Modi P.N. and Seth S.M., “Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics”, Standard Book House, New Delhi, 2002.
3. Subramanya K., “Flow in open channels”, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 2000.
1. Ven Te Chow, “Open Channel Hydraulics”, McGraw Hill, New York, 2009.
2. Rajesh Srivastava, “Flow through open channels”, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2008.
3. Bansal, “Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines”, Laxmi Publications, New Delhi, 2008.
4. Mays L. W., “Water Resources Engineering”, John Wiley and Sons (WSE), New York, 2005
|Subject Name||APPLIED HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING|
CE6403 syllabus click here to download
For CE6403 Note click here
CE6403 important questions click here
For CE6403 question bank click here
APPLIED HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING Syllabus Regulation 2013
Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2013 Free Download