Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019 UG/PG Examinations
Examination Results for Nov/Dec 2019 Affiliated Colleges UG/PG Results will be announced soon. Students can check their Results Here
|PHASE I VALUATION||COMPLETED|
|PHASE II VALUATION||COMPLETED|
|DATABASE ENTRY||Fully Completed|
Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019 are expected to be Released on the Last Week of January 2020 and the Tentative Date Announced Anytime.
This time Results will be published for all Regulation 2017 & 2013 students as early as possible. As Soon as the Results date will be announced Check Padeepz
Students who are not satisfied with their Results can apply for Revaluation & Review after obtaining the photocopies. Procedure for applying is mentioned below
Check Anna University Revaluation Updates Click Here
How to Apply for revaluation Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019
Instruction to apply for Revaluation in Anna university.
Certain students will always not be satisfied with the results.
So they try apply for revaluation.
They Anna University charges about Rs 400 for revaluation normally. But in case if they want a photo copy of the answer sheet they have to pay Rs 300 extra.
Anna university usually announce a time limit to apply for revaluation. Students are asked to pay the fee on or before the last date to the concern staff in the college.
This amount will not be refunded at any cause.
The process of revaluation normally takes about a month to complete. After which the University will publish the revaluation results.
How to apply for revaluation in Anna University?
For Normal Revaluation in Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019
- For Normal Revaluation just pay Rs 400 for one subject to the staff in the college.
- Then wait for Result.
For Photo Copy Revaluation in Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019
Complete Procedure for applying Photocopy /Revaluation & Review.
1. Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for
photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or
before the last date for applying photocopy i.e on or before 05/01/2018.
2. After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any
discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.
3. If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of
the Controller of Examinations for remedial action.
4. The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by
the subject expert and if the expert is convinced with that the script
deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for
5. The student can apply for revaluation by paying Rs. 400 towards
revaluation fee on or before the last date for applying revaluation.
6. Even after the revaluation, if the student is still not satisfied with the
result, he/she can opt for review of his/her answer script by paying the
prescribed fee. The review procedure will be intimated along with the
There is also another way to challenge the university by paying 3000 Rupees. This process is very rare. There is a refundable option in this process. But most of the students dont prefer this process.
What is meant by WH in Anna University Result?
The WH legend in an Anna University Marksheet represents the fact that the result of that particular course has been WITHHELD for certain reasons. The exact reason for which the result has been withheld can be identified via the unique number that is present after WH. You can find those meanings below.
“WH” Code Details: Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019
- WHI : Withheld for want of Internal Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHE : Withheld for want of Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHB : Withheld for want of Internal Mark and Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHV : Withheld for want of Viva-Voce Mark
- WH1 : Withheld for suspected Malpractice
- WH2 : Withheld for want of approval of admission / re-admission / transfer from DTE & Director, Student Affairs.
- WH3 : Withheld – Court Case
- WH4 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (CEP)
- WH5 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (Student Affairs)
- WH6 : Withheld for want of clarification
- WH7 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the additional subjects to be written due to the change of regulation
- WH8 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the equivalency of subjects for the students admitted in v and vii semester)
- WH9 : Withheld for want of clarification from Director, Chairman sports board
- WH10 : Withheld for non cooperation by the college in central valuation
- WH11 : Results will be published along with the lower semester results
- WH12 : Hard copy of Attendance sheets not provided by the College
- WH13: Examination Fees not paid by the College
- WH14: Teacher Candidates
- SE : Sports Exemption
- WD : Withdrawal
- AB : Absent
- SA : Shortage of Attendance
- RA : Re-appearance
- BRK : Break
- UA : Absent
- NR : Not Registered
- DIS : Discontinued